Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
Welcome to DXBA! These Terms and Conditions outline the rules and regulations
for the use of our website. By accessing and using our website, you accept and agree
to comply with these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree with any
part of these terms, please refrain from using our website
1. Intellectual Property
For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions:
- The content on DXBA including text, graphics, logos, images, and software, is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws. You may not use, reproduce, modify, distribute, or display any of the content without prior written permission from TMHPLLP Simply Savings.
- All trademarks, service marks, and logos displayed on our website are the property of their respective owners.
2. User Responsibilities
- You are solely responsible for any activity conducted on our website using your account.
- You agree not to engage in any unlawful, abusive, or harmful behavior while using our website.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account information and password.
3. Consultancy Services
- DXBA provides consulting procurement services. We aim to assist clients in optimizing their procurement processes and achieving savings.
- Our services are provided on an “as is” basis. We do not guarantee specific results or outcomes from using our services.
- The information and advice provided on our website or through our consulting services should not be considered as legal, financial, or professional advice. You should consult with appropriate professionals for specific advice related to your situation.
4. Third-Party Links
- Our website may contain links to third-party websites or services. These links are provided for your convenience and do not imply endorsement or responsibility for the content or practices of those websites.
- We are not liable for any damages or losses incurred from accessing or using third-party websites.
5. Limitation of Liability
- DXBA its officers, directors, employees, and agents shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages arising from the use or inability to use our website or services.
- We do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or reliability of the information provided on our website
7. Modifications and Termination
- DXBA reserves the right to modify, suspend, or terminate any part of our website or services at any time without prior notice.
- We may also update these Terms and Conditions from time to time. By continuing to use our website after any modifications, you accept and agree to the revised terms.
8. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- a. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the jurisdiction in which DXBA is based.
- Any legal action arising from or relating to these Terms and Conditions shall be brought exclusively in the courts of that jurisdiction.
9. Contact Information
If you have any questions or concerns about these Terms and Conditions, please contact us at email@example.com